Proper way to finance first investment property.

Proper way to finance first investment property.

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

My friend and i are looking for an investment property here in Orlando FL. It will be the first of many properties to come and i want to start off the right way. Can anyone recommend weather we should get the mortgage under one of our own personal credit or should we register a LLC. If so, what do i need to do.

My apologies if i do not make any sense but i need guidance 

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets. I wish the best for you going forward in 2020!. I hope much success in your quest! I suggest you talk to a real estate lawyer or CPA for that advise. And there are many different strategies in financing a property. Listen to podcast and webinars.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.