Providence, Rhode Island Real estate Attorney Recommendations

Providence, Rhode Island Real estate Attorney Recommendations

Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

HI all,

Relatively new to BiggerPockets, with this being my first post. Also new to multi-family rental investments. Can anyone please recommend a local Rhode Island attorney that can advise regarding LLC set up/use? Thanks !

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bruno C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2013 · 120 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    @Michael Floskis I’d recommend George Lough from Merolla Accetturo & Lough, they’ve been good to work with over the years and George is reliable. Feel free to PM me if you need his contact info.

  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Michael Floskis I can recommend a few, who I've used personally on deals and who have presented at our local real estate group over the years.

    Any good attorney will not only help you with the setup of the LLC but give you instruction on how to properly maintain the entity going forward. It's relatively easy to set one up but consistently doing the right things to maintain it can be a challenge so you should understand those requirements when you first choose to set one up.

    (I usually recommend folks privately just because I don't know what my feelings about people will be in the future, so I don't like to leave posts around with recommendations frozen in time.)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.