Newbie from NorCal considering Phoenix condo investment

Newbie from NorCal considering Phoenix condo investment

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

New to this forum. Considering a condo in Downtown Phoenix as an “investment plus inheritance”. Daughter just got her first job, and will likely live in Phoenix long term (she is engaged to a local). So this could be a combination of “place for her to live initially, rental in a few years when she buys her own place, inheritance down the road”. 

Came to this forum on a referral from Bogleheads.

This is just my intro post. I will browse for a while so I learn more...

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Bethlehem · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Hi Sunil,  

    Please let me know if I can help in any way.  I specialize in referrals to qualified Realtors and if you have a few minutes to chat about your needs and expectations, I'll be glad to provide some guidance.  

    Best, 

    G

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thanks Gabriel. I will browse first to look at the info on this forum, before I reach our for referrals. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.