San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 3 votes
I realize it's probably not the best time to be starting a traditional meet-up group, but I think we can organize something via Zoom if we get 5-10 folks interested and lay a foundation for some actual meet-ups once life gets back to normal in a couple months. What say you. I'm still a relative novice on here so I don't know how to tag someone in the posts, but this is directly at you @Phillip Lanier, @David Valadez, @Delwyn Campo, @Garrett Benton. If there's others out there in Del Rio, let me hear from you.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 54 votes
6y
Hey there! I'm from Del Rio born and raised, but living in the SA area at the moment. I'm deeply interested in starting a group. I plan to invest in my home town as well. I know Del Rio like the back of my hand. So I bring value in that way.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 54 votes
6y
Hey there! I'm from Del Rio born and raised, but living in the SA area at the moment. I'm deeply interested in starting a group. I plan to invest in my home town as well. I know Del Rio like the back of my hand. So I bring value in that way.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 54 votes
6y
Well anyone who wants to join. Message me your email address. Also, I think a Facebook message/group type of arrangement would be best plus the zoom for the time being (Coronavirus). If everyone is okay with Facebook?
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 54 votes
6y
Hey everyone. I created a Facebook group named Del Rio Real Estate Investing. So we all can network and help one another. If you search that into the search bar it will pop up and you can just join. You can join even if we are not friends on Facebook. Please answer the poll question and post!
New to Real Estate · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 23 votes
6y
@Juan David Maldonado I'd be interested in joining. I wasn't able to look up the facebook group with that name. Is there another name for it, or another way to look it up?
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 54 votes
6y
Can you message me your email address or just post it here? So I can invite that way. Since its a Facebook group I think the group tab gets lost in the search results.
Del Rio Texas · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes
6y
Hi all, I think it would be a great idea to get a meetup going in Del Rio. Things are starting to open back up again, looking forward to meeting you in person sometime soon!