Best real estate schools in New Hampshire?

Best real estate schools in New Hampshire?

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am looking into real estate schools in NH and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations? Preferably in the seacoast area of NH.  I am a beginner RE investing looking to start out by getting my license.

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Auburn, NH · Member since 2016 · 235 posts · 207 votes
    6y

    @Rebecca Mitchell Kathy Roosa hands down. She came recommended to me and I cannot day enough about what she’s has done for me since my first phone call to her

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Jeremy Wirths thanks for your rec!

  • Investor · Campton, NH · Member since 2010 · 286 posts · 144 votes
    6y

    Shannon Aldrich and Jim Barry both do a good job, too....... don't hesitate to reach out if I can provide any input to shorten your route to success, as either an agent or an investor! Welcome to the industry......  :)

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 60 votes
    6y

    I highly recommend Susan and Jim Barry!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.