A Massive Shout Out to the Bigger Pockets Community at Large!

A Massive Shout Out to the Bigger Pockets Community at Large!

New to Real Estate 路 South Jordan, UT 路 Member since 2020 路 14 posts 路 11 votes

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to the world of real estate investing but I just wanted to take the time and say what an incredible community BiggerPockets is. I joined not too long ago and I've been nothing but impressed. I doubt this post goes anywhere but for those of you that are more senior investors and willing to help out newer, younger investors it's an absolute treat to see and experience.

In today's society, finding an atmosphere that is fun, inviting, willing to help each other out and grow toward a common goal feels like an insane abnormality. However, every time I get on this site and look through forum posts I'm bombarded by people expressing genuine interest in one another and trying to solve others problems.

To keep it short and sweet, thank you. I've found that recently I've been very disconnected from a lot of people I was once close to because I'm vibrating on a different level than I once was. And that's not to say I'm any better than anyone (because I'm not) but it's to say that I'm deeply grateful to find individuals vibrating on that same frequency.

Thanks for all you do BP community. You're awesome.

2Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Sarasota, FL 路 Member since 2020 路 154 posts 路 72 votes
    6y

    馃憡馃憡馃憡

    What about REI excites you most?

  • New to Real Estate 路 South Jordan, UT 路 Member since 2020 路 14 posts 路 11 votes
    6y

    @Joseph M'Mwirichia Hey Joseph. Definitely the ability to buy my time back and eventually achieve financial freedom through the vehicle. That's definitely my ultimate goal!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Sarasota, FL 路 Member since 2020 路 154 posts 路 72 votes
    6y

    @Cole Holloway You are definitely in the right place. Remember to learn..DO..make adjustments. BE GREAT!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.