Where do you suggest i should invest in Jacksonville FL?

Where do you suggest i should invest in Jacksonville FL?

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey, My name is Yamit Besso.  l'm new investor. i would like to invest in Jacksonville, FL. 

Who can tell me where should i invest in Jacksonville and to tell me a little bit about the city?

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Rota, Spain · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 68 votes
6y

So it depends on your strategy. If you want to have good cash on cash return I would recommend the west side of Jacksonville and the orange park area. If you are looking for properties with some of the best schools in the country I would look into properties in St Johns county. Their are a lot of little areas that are great. I would stay away from north Jacksonville since the area can be a little bit dangerous. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP @Yamit Besso! 

  • Investor · Rota, Spain · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    So it depends on your strategy. If you want to have good cash on cash return I would recommend the west side of Jacksonville and the orange park area. If you are looking for properties with some of the best schools in the country I would look into properties in St Johns county. Their are a lot of little areas that are great. I would stay away from north Jacksonville since the area can be a little bit dangerous. 

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Dimitri Paspalaris

    Can you recommend specific zip codes in Jacksonville?

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    Here are some good zip codes on the west side: 32208 (some areas), 32205, 32210, 32244.

  • Investor · Rota, Spain · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    @Maria Frant I recommend 32210, 32244, 32257,32259,32259, 32223, 32224

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    Originally posted by @Gerardo Waisbaum:

    Here are some good zip codes on the west side: 32208 (some areas), 32205, 32210, 32244.

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.