LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE WHO FLIPS HOMES IN LAS VEGAS

LOOKING TO HELP SOMEONE WHO FLIPS HOMES IN LAS VEGAS

New to Real Estate · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have been a resident of Las Vegas since 1996. I know a lot of the eastside since that is where I grew up. My goal is to start flipping homes in the near future, but for now, I believe I need to get started and at least gain some experience in the field. I am 29 years old and I also speak Spanish. I am working on getting my real estate license, I am currently studying for the exam. I don't have a whole lot of experience with homes, but I do come from the car business world. I have experience in sales, financing, and desking (putting the numbers together to present it to customers). I worked for Towbin for about 2 years and in the 1st year, I was promoted to sales manager, which in the store I was at meant you are finance manager, desk manager, and even GM when the GM isn't there. I have the basic knowledge for all those, which I believe can come in handy. I am highly motivated to succeed and I believe I have the right mindset, motivation and currently figuring out the methods to apply in order to succeed in this venture. If you are interested in someone to help, I really would appreciate it if you reach out to me. We can meet in person or zoom (whichever you prefer) and you can see for yourself what kind of individual I am. I am currently unemployed due to COVID, so I have plenty of time to dedicate to this. I know some investors are looking for team members that will bring value, and that is what I have to offer. I will learn anything I need to learn. I do not want to get stuck in analysis paralysis, therefore I am eager to get going and keep learning in all methods that I can. I am a smart and hard worker who is willing to put the time and dedication to get started. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I sincerely welcome your replies. 

Sincerely,

Jose Perez 

Las Vegas, NV 89147

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hey whats up Jose! You sound very enthusiastic and will be glad to help in any way i can! I'm a part time agent but I'm mainly in the residential and commercial flooring and wall design work. So i'm pretty familiar with getting remodels done or having those connections in my network. We should meet and see how our skill sets can be of value to each other.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.