Looking for Property Management Assistant role in Atlanta metro

Looking for Property Management Assistant role in Atlanta metro

New to Real Estate · Charleston, SC · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets! Is anyone in the Atlanta metro area looking for a property management assistant? I just completed my Bachelor of Business Administration as of July 2020, and I want to learn more about real estate investing while also pursuing a career in the field. I would like to find a support role at a company that is hiring full-time, preferably a smaller company.

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Charleston, SC · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Adding Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Greenville, and Chattanooga to the list of cities. Willing to move for the right opportunity!

  • Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Hirschler Hey Nathaniel I’m a Raleigh-Durham native and I just wanted to reach out and say if you have any questions about the area feel free to reach out.

  • Realtor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Hirschler I am in Chattanooga. If you are looking for a PM role, you may want to check with Josh Braun with Tunnel Property Management. They are an investor-friendly PM firm in Chatt, so you could learn a lot from them along the way. If you decide to head this direction, let me know! I am happy to show you around the area and answer your REI questions. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.