Where are the mature single females?

Where are the mature single females?

Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 0 votes

I am wanting to connect with other women like myself. I'm in my 50s single. Living and working in China. Own a couple of IPs in Australia. I like investing internationally and looking at Georgia (Europe) currently. But lots of stuff on USA and seems property is so cheap and rennos also cheap there. So I'm trying to find people I relate to. Mostly I see young males making videos and blogs not women my age living large doing this. So its kinda hard to relate to. Where are my peers at?

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Chicago 路 Member since 2018 路 113 posts 路 51 votes
    5y

    I'm not a single female, but I'm in Shanghai. If you ever are in the area and wish to meet up for coffee and talk shop, just let me know.

    Ive checked out Georgia as well, it looks like it has some potential. I'm still learning more about it though.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2019 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    5y

    "Mostly I see young males making videos and blogs not women my age living large doing this."

    OOC - Why is that?  Properties and numbers are pretty much the same no matter who is buying or selling them.

  • Member since 2018 路 13 posts 路 5 votes
    5y

    @Leeza Silverman Hi Leeza, I live in Dubai and invest in Bulgaria. Things are, expectedly, quite different in Europe and it's been interesting to see how the BP information translates to other markets. For example, how would Georgia ROI compare to the US? Are you looking to buy new or rehab? What things in general are different and how does this compare to OZ? Sorry, I'm just another (curious) guy 馃檪

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Member since 2019 路 79 posts 路 63 votes
    5y

    I would love to invest in Georgia, too, we fell in love with the country. But it's hard to do remotely, and as I understand it, you need someone who is sort of a local 'fixer' for you there. We also have a place in Oz, and 2 in the US. I live in Dubai, 52 years old. Happy to connect 鈽猴笍

  • Member since 2020 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    Looks like I'm the only one. How revealing. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.