Greetings, newbie from the greater Boston MA area

Greetings, newbie from the greater Boston MA area

Realtor · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I am excited to get started here on Bigger Pockets. I plan on starting wholesaling till I can get up enough capital to start buying duplexes, which is where I want to focus my efforts on. I am hoping to network with other like minded investors on here with the hopes building together off each other. I do have my license as well so if there is anything in the world I can do to help make another investors life easier just let me know.

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Cambridge/ Boston · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
5y

Robert, 

Welcome and best of luck to you brother. 

Biruh

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.