New investor in Kansas City area

New investor in Kansas City area

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Good morning everyone,

I am a new investor looking for a property in the Kansas City, KS area (and surrounding areas). I am brand new and am hoping to start with a single family home to rent out. I want to try out the BRRR strategy and am looking for anyone in these areas that has some experience. I would greatly appreciate any insights. I just started my LLC and want to get the ball rolling. I've been reading tons of books and have watched probably half of the BP podcasts. I would greatly appreciate any insights you could throw my way, especially from those local investors!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee’s Summit, MO · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi Matthew, I just took the leap to buying my first Buy & Hold property and I close Nov 11th. (8 yrs ago I had a buy and hold, so this is technically my 2nd). BP provides a lot of guidance, but taking the leap to action comes from within. I’m in the process of finding a property manager now, and have 2 interviews upcoming. I am doing some minor rehab myself but will contract out some bigger items. Good luck, and if you want to chat sometime, reach out! 
    Mark

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.