New to BP from Gas City Indiana

New to BP from Gas City Indiana

Kyle StroupPro Member
Investor · Gas City Indiana · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hello, my name is Kyle and I’m new to the BP world but there is so much here to learn from. I recently purchased my first buy and hold last December in Muncie, Indiana and it has gone well. Just wanted to reach out to the BP world looking to connect with others. I’m concentrating on buy and hold at the moment. If a flip came my way I would give it a try. I’ve been doing construction and remodeling several houses all within my family none for a profit to say. Just looking for other ways to find off market deals to further scale my profile. 

2Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 13 votes
5y

Hi Kyle I'm pretty new to bp also. Sounds like you have some experience already, and I'm quite sure your find investors to teach you as well as learn from you. I hear the first one is the hardest, so it's all down hill from here superstar. Welcome to Bigger Pockets my friend! 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    @Kyle Stroup I have been looking at Muncie. I have not traveled there. I would love to talk to you about that area.

  • Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi Kyle I'm pretty new to bp also. Sounds like you have some experience already, and I'm quite sure your find investors to teach you as well as learn from you. I hear the first one is the hardest, so it's all down hill from here superstar. Welcome to Bigger Pockets my friend! 

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Kyle Stroup!

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to you as well @Clarence Stevens since you are 'pretty new to bp'!

  • Kyle StroupPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Gas City Indiana · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @ Clarence Stevens thank you for the welcome I’m looking forward to this journey. Also thank you @brian north. @jay ingersoll Muncie for the most part has  good rates the best rates I see are around the collage but I’m just not ready for the collage rentals yet. 

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome aboard Kyle and best of luck investing!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    Hey @Kyle Stroup , it’s good to see you here in BP!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Wishing you the best!

  • Muncie, IN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi @Kyle Stroup! Hey BP friend! I'm here...a native of Muncie! Let me know what you're looking for and maybe we can do a deal together!

    And welcome to BP too! 

  • Kyle StroupPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Gas City Indiana · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Julie Robertson I’m mainly looking around gas city, upland, Matthews, but I’m open to looking at all deals but as far as Muncie I try to say no more that 2-3 blocks south of mcgalliard I’m trying to stay on the north side mcgalliard. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Muncie, IN · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Welcome to BP @Kyle Stroup I am an agent in Muncie and the surrounding areas. Looking to connect with more BP members don't hesitate to reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.