Anthony M. S. Evans, Norristown, Pennsylvania; BRRRR strategy

Anthony M. S. Evans, Norristown, Pennsylvania; BRRRR strategy

New to Real Estate · South San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I am brand new to real estate. I have spent 200+ hours listening to the BP podcast, performing research on real estate, and reading books to include the "ABC's of Real Estate". I am most interested in the BRRRR method strategy because of my homebase, Norristown. Many homes could use some updating, but not all areas are clean and drug free.

Last, I’m currently in the Army and serve from Ft Campbell, Kentucky. It appears most easy to buy a home in my local area to hold onto, but I haven’t met a property manger in the Clarksville, Tennessee/ Hopkinsville, Kentucky area for when I depart.

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Hopkinsville, KY · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 5 votes
5y

Hey Anthony, 

I am also stationed at Ft Campbell. I live in Hopkinsville, been here since 2011. It's an interesting market to say the least. I too after reading books, listening to podcast, and securing funding set out to BRRRR in Hopkinsville. I ended up buying two lots, one off-market and one on the MLS. I just finished demolishing one house and plan to build a 4-plex ground up. My first "R" has become rebuild instead of rehab. I took this approach do to the high number of homes for sale with decades of deferred maintenance.

Clarksville real estate market is insane right now. Not to say you can’t find deals, there is a ridiculous amount of cash buyers. 

I’ll send you a PM. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 96 votes
    5y

    I am a Realtor/Investor in Clarksville TN, I can point you to the property manager I use. 

  • Realtor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2017 · 89 posts · 42 votes
    5y

    @Anthony M. S. Evans I recommend Bradley Jackson at Byers and Harvey. Send me a message about would be happy to connect you.

  • Sally FairchildPro Member
    Investor · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 84 votes
    5y

    @Anthony M. S. Evans. I use PMI Clarksville as PM for my rentals. They are retired military out of Ft Campbell

  • Rental Property Investor · Hopkinsville, KY · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey Anthony, 

    I am also stationed at Ft Campbell. I live in Hopkinsville, been here since 2011. It's an interesting market to say the least. I too after reading books, listening to podcast, and securing funding set out to BRRRR in Hopkinsville. I ended up buying two lots, one off-market and one on the MLS. I just finished demolishing one house and plan to build a 4-plex ground up. My first "R" has become rebuild instead of rehab. I took this approach do to the high number of homes for sale with decades of deferred maintenance.

    Clarksville real estate market is insane right now. Not to say you can’t find deals, there is a ridiculous amount of cash buyers. 

    I’ll send you a PM. 

  • Investor · Cadiz, KY · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi, Anthony! I'm an agent/property manager and investor. We're located in Cadiz but work in the surrounding areas. I'd be happy to discuss your needs and see if our services would be a good fit for you. Plus, I'm always happy to extend my network and meet investors/like-minded people in the area. I'll PM my contact info!

    We actually have a large investment portfolio being auctioned next weekend that may interest you. The majority of the properties are located in Hopkinsville. 

    Also, I have to agree with Joshua about Clarksville. The market is hot and crazy competitive but that doesn't mean deals can't be found.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.