Finding money to invest in US from Canada

Finding money to invest in US from Canada

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone, I am an aspiring investor from Canada but looking to invest in the US. I am setting up some calls with accountants to discuss tax structures but I was wondering if anyone would know what are the possibilities to find money to invest in my specific situation, besides my own cash or my relatives/friends' money. I am not sure if banks in US would lend money to a LP, LLC, C corp, etc. Do hard money lenders have the same criteria as the big banks taking in consideration my scenario?

I would love to hear from an investor that is operating their businesses from another country too.

Thank you!

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi have you found lenders in the us to help you find your deals in America?

  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Most lenders like to see your credit score is good so preferably 650+ and each lender has states the lend to  and don’t lend to. So when you looking purchasing a property in America be sure to found out if lenders fund in that state 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.