Arizona Investors- Calm my anxiousness !

Arizona Investors- Calm my anxiousness !

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello, 

My name is Eli and I live in Mesa Arizona. I have been here for 3 years and recently bought my first house at 27. My reasoning was not to start a family or work towards furthering my education. I believe I have everything at my finger tips to become wealthy and have the ability to help others do the same! I jut want to be rich to make other people rich and find no shame in that! 

The problem is... I'm very new to this industry and have started with the basics. I bought house and now I'm reading, watching, joining communities like this one to help myself prosper.

My questions is what comes next? Should I start trying to rent out my home or do I lean towards selling it for a bigger one and keep flipping it until I have a large some of money to really get going. Are there any other pathways I am not thinking of or not heard of? Advice from anyone would be great! 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
5y

@Eli Groff Connecting with other investors in the area is probably one of the best things you can do to see what they are doing and how they are doing it.  I host a meetup every 3rd Wednesday of the month.  We just had it last night.  There were about 30 people altogether.  You are welcome to come to my meetups.  I will be posting my next meetup on the BiggerPockets events page under the Network tab above in the next few days.  Feel free to reach out.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 254 posts · 100 votes
    5y

    @Eli Groff

    Have you analyzed your current house as a rental? What are your long term goals with investing?

  • Real Estate Agent · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 230 posts · 169 votes
    5y

    The market is really quickly appreciating at the moment because there aren't a lot of houses on market. I've had investors buy and start doing short or long term rentals until the market catches up to their desired profit margin. 

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    My goal is to have passive income and enough time to focus on helping other. Goal: 3 homes in 3 years. Either sold for profit or rental

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    @Eli Groff Connecting with other investors in the area is probably one of the best things you can do to see what they are doing and how they are doing it.  I host a meetup every 3rd Wednesday of the month.  We just had it last night.  There were about 30 people altogether.  You are welcome to come to my meetups.  I will be posting my next meetup on the BiggerPockets events page under the Network tab above in the next few days.  Feel free to reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.