Pittsburgh, PA or Harrisburg, PA turnkey provider

Pittsburgh, PA or Harrisburg, PA turnkey provider

Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I live in NYC and I'm interested in investing in a SFR or a small 2-4 unit. Based on my research I'm interested in investing in either of the markets. Being a new investor, I'm interested in turnkey properties. Can somebody please refer some turnkey providers in either market? And if you have personally invested in these markets, I'd love to have a chat with you. I really appreciate BP community, and the resources.

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

MD · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
5y

@Nikhil Raverkar Hello, I'm from Pittsburgh but I don't live there now. There are opportunities in the city and the Suburbs. The East end is a growing are where prices have really risen. I would recommend contacting local agents in both areas and letting them know what your plans are. They will be able to help you narrow down the areas that work best for you. There are a lot of websites that you can learn a lot about the demographics of each of the areas your looking into too! Stay connected!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I live and invest in Pittsburgh.  There are not a lot of turnkey where the numbers work for rentals.  Pittsburgh City taxes are expensive as well as the transfer taxes.  Most people do not live in the city but the county is fairly large.  You will need to research each of the neighborhoods to make sure that you can make it work.  But there are really good opportunities here.  

  • Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Tony,

    Are there any specify areas in the Pittsburgh suburbs you would suggest? 

  • MD · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nikhil Raverkar Hello, I'm from Pittsburgh but I don't live there now. There are opportunities in the city and the Suburbs. The East end is a growing are where prices have really risen. I would recommend contacting local agents in both areas and letting them know what your plans are. They will be able to help you narrow down the areas that work best for you. There are a lot of websites that you can learn a lot about the demographics of each of the areas your looking into too! Stay connected!

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    It is a little difficult to know what neighborhoods to recommend without knowing your price point, investment goals, etc. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 111 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    @Nikhil Raverkar I am currently an investors agent with EBG Properties in Wexford, PA. I would love to hear more about what you are looking for in terms of your investment.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.