Multi family and commercial real estate financing.

Multi family and commercial real estate financing.

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

My name is Brian Kamler. I’m located in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have 40 years of community banking, investment property ownership and investment property management experience.

I have financed hundreds of millions in loans on MF and CRE properties and I have borrowed tens of millions myself.

I learned that financing these types of properties can be so frustrating no matter which side of the desk you are on.

I want to share my experiences with others so that they can benefit from my experience and hard earned knowledge.




0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to the community Brian. Thank you for joining us.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.