How much are investors contributing to price appreciation?

How much are investors contributing to price appreciation?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes
I have a 80 person housing market research firm, and learned in the mid-2000s that individual investors can add up to make a big impact on the overall housing market.
2 of our 10 qualitative indicators of a potential housing boom have been tripped - the number of realtors is now back at an all-time high, and investors are buying multiple homes sight unseen. I see some technology that may make this time different - or not. I am here to pay attention and learn.
2Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @John Burns:
    I have a 80 person housing market research firm, and learned in the mid-2000s that individual investors can add up to make a big impact on the overall housing market.
    2 of our 10 qualitative indicators of a potential housing boom have been tripped - the number of realtors is now back at an all-time high, and investors are buying multiple homes sight unseen. I see some technology that may make this time different - or not. I am here to pay attention and learn.

    John, awesome that you joined!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.