Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 4 votes
Hi all,
I just wanted to take a minute to embarrass myself with an introduction and first post on Bigger Pockets. I am new to real estate investing and live in Fort Collins with my wife and two kids of 3 years and 7 months old. My background is in construction and beer manufacturing. I left the brewing industry a couple of years ago with a vision of finding a career trajectory that better aligned with my future dreams and ambitions. Thats when I found real estate investing, and more specifically, Bigger Pockets. I am now working "in" my tile installation company, which does provide me enough time to pursue REI. I have been sharpening my axe and now it's time to take action.
Thank you to the Bigger Pockets team for giving me the inspiration and fuel I needed to reshape my life! I look forward to being a part of this entrepreneurial community.
Property Manager · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 89 posts · 42 votes
5y
Welcome... reach out any time. I'm local to Fort Collins. Been investing in Northern Colorado for a few year now and currently own and operate a property management company. What area of real estate investing are you interested. Rentals, Flips etc?
Investor · Fort Collins · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 14 votes
5y
Zach,
First and foremost, welcome! I only own one property here in fort collins and house- hack rooms out in it, but I would love to own more. I’ve got some experience with other markets in Colorado being Greeley, Colorado Springs, and Denver as well as out of state in Kansas and Texas, so if you ever want to chat about real estate, let me know.
Welcome... reach out any time. I'm local to Fort Collins. Been investing in Northern Colorado for a few year now and currently own and operate a property management company. What area of real estate investing are you interested. Rentals, Flips etc?
Hi Ian,
it is great to hear from you! I am interested in rentals, both single family and multi. I'm certainly not opposed to flips or wholesaling to amplify, but the end game for me is cash flow.
Investor · Northern Colorado · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 19 votes
5y
Hey Zach,
Welcome to the investing journey! I am an investor and real estate agent here in Fort Collins. As an agent I just helped a client find a duplex to house hack out in Greeley.
I saw that you joined our Badass investors group on meetup.com. That's a good way to start networking and learning from other investors. Currently working on getting a location locked down for a meetup near the end of this month so stay tuned.
Would love to grab coffee and hear what your goals are and if I can be any help. DM me and let's set something up.
I just wanted to take a minute to embarrass myself with an introduction and first post on Bigger Pockets. I am new to real estate investing and live in Fort Collins with my wife and two kids of 3 years and 7 months old. My background is in construction and beer manufacturing. I left the brewing industry a couple of years ago with a vision of finding a career trajectory that better aligned with my future dreams and ambitions. Thats when I found real estate investing, and more specifically, Bigger Pockets. I am now working "in" my tile installation company, which does provide me enough time to pursue REI. I have been sharpening my axe and now it's time to take action.
Thank you to the Bigger Pockets team for giving me the inspiration and fuel I needed to reshape my life! I look forward to being a part of this entrepreneurial community.