New Investor in Panama City Beach, Fl

New Investor in Panama City Beach, Fl

Rental Property Investor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hello everyone! You can call me Joe. I’ve been living the beach life since July of 2020. I moved here from Enterprise/Dothan, Alabama. I come from a military family, and I’ve been lucky to travel the world as a kid. My life experiences have given me the drive to seek financial freedom! I am a short term rental investor, more specifically an AirBNB rental arbitrage investor/business. I would like to invest in long-term with multi-family. I am also a licensed massage therapist working in prestigious 30A. I am currently working on passing my real estate course, and I plan to join a brokerage soon after. I’ve had the entrepreneurial mindset for as long as I can remember, and have had a few successful business ventures. I am looking to connect with anyone in the area, and I am seeking long-term rentals! Thank you for reading.

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Julio GonzalezPro Member
Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

Hi Joseph, welcome to BiggerPockets! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

-Julio

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi Joseph, welcome to BiggerPockets! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

    -Julio

  • Rental Property Investor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Julio Gonzalez:

    Hi Joseph, welcome to BiggerPockets! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

    -Julio

    Thank you Julio. Look forward to connecting with more people.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 91 posts · 92 votes
    5y

    @Joseph D Hetrick III

    Congrats on starting your journey! Hardest step is the first one. Airbnb rental arbitrage is a great way to start w a small amount of capital and a large amount of sweat equity. You’ll find a large community willing to help to boot! Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Michael C.

    Thank you very much Michael. It has great cash flow potential which I will then roll over into buying properties of my own to rent out.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Joseph D Hetrick III

    Welcome to BP community! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more.

    Read Beginner’s Guide to help you get started: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Wishing you the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.