Longest Newbie in the Las Vegas area

Longest Newbie in the Las Vegas area

Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 10 votes

Hello and thank you for having me a part of the community.

My name is Warren Sterling. I have been in Las Vegas for about 7 months and I have one rental property in the upstate New York area.

My goal is to have a 2nd property by the end of the year and a minimum of 5 units by the end of 2014.

I am the longest newbie. I have been a member of biggerpockets.com for over a year now and here I am just finally introducing myself.

I hope everyone here is well. Please let me know how I can help.

Happy Investing!

0Reply
16 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Lansdowne, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 656 votes
    13y

    Hey Warren,

    Glad to finally have you participating in the wonderful world of Bigger Pockets... don't be a stranger.

    Kudos,
    Mary

  • Contractor · Northville, NY · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 14 votes
    13y

    @Warren Sterling, welcome! Where in upstate is your property and are you looking to continue investing in upstate ny?

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    My property is in Rochester and I do plan on acquiring additional properties in the area.

    I have a good management team in the area and the property for the most part takes care of itself.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Warren,

    I am also an out-of-town investor who is buying in Rochester, NY. Good to see you on the forums.

    -Frank-

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Better late than never on the introduction Warren...welcome to BiggerPockets!

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    13y

    Warren

    Have you considered Niche Housing, Special Populations to get 2-4 times more rent for the property?

    This takes a good deal and makes it smokin

    Paul

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    @Paul
    I have always wanted to get into a niche market. I have not figured out the mechanics of it all as yet.

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Thank you all so very much for the warm welcomes. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you and if you are local to the Las Vegas area I would love to meet up with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.