New to Raleigh,NC and Real Estate

New to Raleigh,NC and Real Estate

New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hey Guys, 

My girlfriend and I recently moved to Raleigh from Delaware. Delaware was my home for the past 3 years. I am 29 years old with a masters in structural engineering and I work for Tetra Tech, It's an engineering company that does a wide range of work all around the country. I have had the real estate bug for about 6 months now and I have been saving up downpayment to buy my first multifamily. Other than reading books and listening to podcasts I don't have any real estate experience. I am hoping to network and get to know more investors in the raleigh and surrounding area. Looking forward to connecting with the BP community

Thanks 

Sohan Shetty

1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    You should check out the meetup we have each month.  It's usually the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00.  Keep an eye on the events tab for the May one.

  • New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hey Dawn,

    I will definitely keep an eye out for the meetup. Thanks for letting me know.

  • New to Real Estate · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Sohan Shetty:

    Hey Guys, 

    My girlfriend and I recently moved to Raleigh from Delaware. Delaware was my home for the past 3 years. I am 29 years old with a masters in structural engineering and I work for Tetra Tech, It's an engineering company that does a wide range of work all around the country. I have had the real estate bug for about 6 months now and I have been saving up downpayment to buy my first multifamily. Other than reading books and listening to podcasts I don't have any real estate experience. I am hoping to network and get to know more investors in the raleigh and surrounding area. Looking forward to connecting with the BP community

    Thanks 

    Sohan Shetty

    Sohan, glad you joined!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.