Fairly new invester/agent in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Fairly new invester/agent in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 26 votes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt from Northern MA but living an investing in Martha's Vineyard at the moment. I have one condo I currently rent but looking to add more and after going through that process decided to become an agent on the island. I've listened to the podcast for over a year now, however, looking to join the BP community in a more interactive way. Looking forward to meeting the BP community from the Cape and Islands.

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Matt Ternullo:

    Hi Everyone,

    My name is Matt from Northern MA but living an investing in Martha's Vineyard at the moment. I have one condo I currently rent but looking to add more and after going through that process decided to become an agent on the island. I've listened to the podcast for over a year now, however, looking to join the BP community in a more interactive way. Looking forward to meeting the BP community from the Cape and Islands.

    Matt, awesome that you joined!

    • Julio GonzalezPro Member
      Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      5y

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, Matt! You’ll love the community here! 

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.