Looking to network in or near Johnson City Tennessee.

Looking to network in or near Johnson City Tennessee.

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey, My name is Owen Counts. I am a local business owner and recent High School graduate. I am looking to attend REI meetups/conferences and or network and get in front of the right people. I am hungry to get around a productive group of people who are smarter than I am so I can begin my own path to success. P.S. I am willing to work in exchange for knowledge about REI.

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kingsport, TN · Member since 2016 · 412 posts · 254 votes
    5y

    @Owen Counts

    I run a meetup in Kingsport and my partners run one in Johnson City. Shoot me a message and i’ll send you the links. Apparently i’m not allowed to post them directly here.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi Owen, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Heath Ryans:

    @Owen Counts

    I run a meetup in Kingsport and my partners run one in Johnson City. Shoot me a message and i’ll send you the links. Apparently i’m not allowed to post them directly here.

    I’m currently working in the Kingsport area and have been looking at some of the neighborhoods here!

    It would be ideal to join your group however I’m on Night Shift if it’s possible to do a sit down with someone for coffee in day time that would be awesome too!


  • William LokarBusiness Member
    Realtor · Northeast TN and Central VA · Member since 2021 · 52 posts · 38 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tino Buntin:
    Quote from @Heath Ryans:

    @Owen Counts

    I run a meetup in Kingsport and my partners run one in Johnson City. Shoot me a message and i’ll send you the links. Apparently i’m not allowed to post them directly here.

    I’m currently working in the Kingsport area and have been looking at some of the neighborhoods here!

    It would be ideal to join your group however I’m on Night Shift if it’s possible to do a sit down with someone for coffee in day time that would be awesome too!


    I’m an in vest or and agent in the Tri-Cities and would be happy to connect one morning to chat. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.