Finding your states agreeement of sale

Finding your states agreeement of sale

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

hello, I am a new real estate investor and I have been listening to the bigger pockets podcast. I listening to episode 442 with Bryce Steward and he talked about an agreement of sale. My question what are some good sites to find and print an agreement of sale. Thank you for everyone's help.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Midwest · Member since 2019 · 339 posts · 226 votes
    5y

    @Christian Mckinney visit your local realtor's office and get a purchase agreement. It's a good start and in theory complies with local and State laws. 

    Network with other investors, the local meet-up may have a file share for the investors.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Carl Millsap thank you for the information, that is really appreciated. I also have another question if you don't mind, where would I find local meet-ups with real estate investors. I currently moved to Knoxville and I don't know where I would find any?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.