Newbie Real Estate Agent in North Jersey Looking to Network

Newbie Real Estate Agent in North Jersey Looking to Network

New to Real Estate · North Jersey · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica, I am a fairly new Real Estate Agent based in North Jersey. I am not an investor yet but hopefully, all roads will lead that way in the near future. 

 I found the Bigger Pockets website after reading the How to Invest in Real Estate book by Joshua and Brandon. On this journey, information is key so I am doing my due diligence to read and learn as much as I can about the industry. I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals! 

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 116 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    @Jessica Frelow Hi Jessica! Welcome to BiggerPockets. I wish you well in all your real estate endeavors and future investments. 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi Jessica, welcome to BiggerPockets! You’ll love the community here

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jessica Frelow:

    Hello everyone,

    My name is Jessica, I am a fairly new Real Estate Agent based in North Jersey. I am not an investor yet but hopefully, all roads will lead that way in the near future. 

     I found the Bigger Pockets website after reading the How to Invest in Real Estate book by Joshua and Brandon. On this journey, information is key so I am doing my due diligence to read and learn as much as I can about the industry. I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals! 

    You are in a good company Jessica!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.