I am looking to connect with people to learn as much as possible

I am looking to connect with people to learn as much as possible

Brookings, SD · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 4 votes

I am interested in wholesaling real estate to get me started in the real estate investing world and to build up some capital for other real estate investments. Feel free to message me as I would be glad to talk about anything related to real estate!

3Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Caleb J.:

I am interested in wholesaling real estate to get me started in the real estate investing world and to build up some capital for other real estate investments. Feel free to message me as I would be glad to talk about anything related to real estate!

It's good to have you here Caleb!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Caleb! Glad to have you on the forums.

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    5y

    Welcome to BP @Caleb J.. Wishing you success as you learn and grow in the real estate industry, 

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Caleb J.

    Welcome to the BP!

    This is a great forum with very knowledgeable members that will help to guide you in the right direction, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance. You will be able to share your story and receive plenty of helpful feedback from experienced members.

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides


    Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

  • Brookings, SD · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I am excited to start my real estate journey, share my experiences, and learn from everyone on BP. Thank you guys for welcoming me to BP!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Caleb J.:

    I am interested in wholesaling real estate to get me started in the real estate investing world and to build up some capital for other real estate investments. Feel free to message me as I would be glad to talk about anything related to real estate!

    It's good to have you here Caleb!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.