I’m new to the Real Estate world.

I’m new to the Real Estate world.

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, my names Carlos but most people just call me Charlie. I’m young and I’m new to the Real Estate thing.  I’ve been reading all kind of informative books and listening in on podcasts (mainly the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast) and I thought it’s time to check the BP forum out so here I am. I’m located on the Jersey Shore and I’m just looking for anyone in the area who may want to connect and build. I’m also open to just chatting online and want to learn more with anything anyone has to offer but I’m not looking for a coach or mentor, just to connect with someone and maybe learn of each other. Thanks!  

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.