Just Signed Up For the Pro Membership and Happy to Be Here!

Just Signed Up For the Pro Membership and Happy to Be Here!

Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote

I'm really happy to be a part of this forum. I'm currently in my "education" phase until August 1st (lots of books and BP content on YouTube). After that, it's go time! Looking forward to learning from many of you! 

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Buck B.:

    I'm really happy to be a part of this forum. I'm currently in my "education" phase until August 1st (lots of books and BP content on YouTube). After that, it's go time! Looking forward to learning from many of you! 

    Buck, glad you joined!

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thanks Dmitriy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.