New member looking to purchase SFH in Pennsauken

New member looking to purchase SFH in Pennsauken

Investor · Jackson, NJ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm brand new to Bigger Pockets and the idea of investing in real estate. Coincidently, I know of someone who wants to unload two SFH's in the area of Pennsauken/ Glouster City. The problem is there is little to no equity. Anyone who is familiar with the area and contracts I'd love some advice.

Mike C

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Michael,

    Welcome to BP.  Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions or need help from my side.

  • Investor · Jackson, NJ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Sorry I should have mentioned the properties are in New Jersey

  • Lender · Collingswood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi Mike,

    I live in Collingswood, right between Pennsauken and GC and just finished a flip in GC.  Inbox me if you want to discuss your potential deals.

    Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.