New Investor Introduction

New Investor Introduction

Real Estate Agent · Merced, CA · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes

Looking to connect with anyone in my area for investment opportunities in the Central Valley. From Modesto-Fresno.

Would love to network and connect, Thank you. 

2Reply
35 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    5y

    Hey Tyler welcome to BP. I'll see if any of my California clients want to connect with you.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome aboard Tyler and good luck investing!

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    5y

    @Tyler Rogers, welcome to BP! Wishing you future success! 

  • Real Estate Broker · San Jose, Dublin CA and Florida · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 48 votes
    5y

    @Tyler Rogers welcome to BP. Happy to connect.

  • Rental Property Investor · VA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Wassup Tyler! I'm a new investor here in Merced, just bought a house hack here so I'm quite new to this market. I think its supper cool that you're getting your realtor license this month, I'm also very interested in becoming one and I'm currently educating myself on that topic. Anyways, I'm always willing to connect with other investors in the area and maybe offer or gain any knowledge! 


  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Tyler Rogers

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network.

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.