New to BP and New to Raleigh, NC

New to BP and New to Raleigh, NC

Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP community- long time lurker first time posting

A little about me:

I am not exactly new to REI but I would not consider myself a seasoned pro. I have been involved in a dozen or so fix and flips over the past two years and looking to get a lot more experience under my belt. I plan on continuing my flipping business and I want to stretch out into buying rental properties.

I have recently moved from the West Coast to the Raleigh, NC area. I am Looking to meet the investors here locally, and continue to learn from the collective experience that makes the BP community.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2013 · 187 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    @Account Closed, The Triangle REIA general meeting is tomorrow night at the Hilton, 6:00pm. At least a couple of folks from BP plan to be there. Welcome.

  • Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks for the event info Ben, I will need to clear some things off of the schedule in order to make it. But I am glad you brought that up to my attention. I would hate to miss out on my first opportunity to meet the investors in my New area.

  • Financial Advisor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    @Account Closed , welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.