Bilingual Loan Signing Notary from SAN DIEGO CA

Bilingual Loan Signing Notary from SAN DIEGO CA

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Looking forward to meet and learn from the best, zero knowledge except for the documents that I notarized for the State of California, 64 years old with a lot of energy to assist but mostly to learn, WHOLESALING, SUBTO, FLIPPING, UNDER CONTRACT.  Where do i start? How do I start? I hope to find the answers amongst the experts. Glad to be here.

Respectfully, 

JOSE

2Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 210 posts · 67 votes
    5y

    Hello Jose,

    Welcome to BiggerPockets. You should check out the podcast to learn some more. Best of luck on your endeavors.

    Sincerely,

    Ricardo Gomez

  • Member since 2020 · 984 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Do you have some cash saved up?

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jose H Viscencio

    It’s nice to have you on Bigger Pockets!

    Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer. You will be able to get answers to so many of your questions regarding real estate investing, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance from many of the knowledgeable members. Take advantage of the networking opportunities and best wishes to you.

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users


    I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that may be of interest: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    5y

    @Jose H Viscencio, welcome to the BP community! 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thanks everyone, I really look forward to learn from you guys.  I am an avid "Carlton Sheets" informercial viewer from years gone by, I even purchased his program, TWICE!!! lol. Didn't get very far with that, however i've learned some interesting Real Estate terminology. Thanks for the advise and suggestions.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Jose! Glad to have you as a part of this awesome community!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.