Hello from Southern California (Los Angeles area)

Hello from Southern California (Los Angeles area)

Riverside, CA · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

I originally joined BP a few years ago, but forgot about it and lost my user information along with the email I used! But I'm here again and looking to get more involved.

Back in 2009 I fixed up my first SFR in the Midwest and still rent that out. I did some world traveling and then picked up another fixer house last year in SB county I recently sold (owner financed).

I just got my California Real Estate Salesperson license last month as well (got tired of looking for a good real estate agent =) I'm with a full 100% commission broker in Orange County....I plan on giving people generous rebates if anyone needs agent help. (as of today, I'm still deciding which local Realtor board to join for MLS access)

Currently, looking for my next project in the Los Angeles area. Possibly looking to partner with some more experienced rehabbers / developers.

If anyone knows of any good local Southern California meet ups, please let me know!

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 684 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP. Good luck. I'm pretty sure we sold you that house. Glad it worked out for you.

  • CA · Member since 2011 · 762 posts · 182 votes
    13y

    Hi @Cody RyanW : Welcome to BP. Take a look at meetup.com search term "real estate", try each one of the meetups and see which one you like, there's bunchs of them in LA.

  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hey Steve! Thanks, I think you are right. I'll gladly take another one of those.

    Thanks David, I'll check out meetup.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.