Anyone in Corning/Elmira/Binghamton/Ithaca-ish, NY?

Anyone in Corning/Elmira/Binghamton/Ithaca-ish, NY?

Elmira, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote

I'm brand new to REI. I'm stoked but I need to find some others who are running in the same direction. Let me know! I'm glad to buy a coffee, beer, or meal.
I didn’t see any recent posts on the events page in this region.

Cheers! 
Tre 

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    4y

    @Tre Reaume We have some tools under the network tab to help find other members near you. Also you can set up a keyword alert for you area or areas and you will be notified when they are mentioned in a post.

    Welcome to BP

  • Elmira, NY · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thank you, Ned!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.