Active Duty, Looking for Home or Rental Property in Hampton, VA

Active Duty, Looking for Home or Rental Property in Hampton, VA

New to Real Estate · Mineral Springs, NC · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hi my name is Justin,

I am currently in the Air Force. I am planning to live off base. I will defiantly need someone that can start to work with me and find a great home for my wife and new born. I don't mind looking in surrounding areas.

Thank you!

All help is welcomed!

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Ned CareyPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
4y

@Justin Massey welcome to BP, and thank you for your service.

I believe we have some tools here to find agents from your area. Look under the network tab.

Moderator Note: Agents you may not offer your services in this forum. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    4y

    @Justin Massey welcome to BP, and thank you for your service.

    I believe we have some tools here to find agents from your area. Look under the network tab.

    Moderator Note: Agents you may not offer your services in this forum. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 309 posts · 184 votes
    4y

    @Justin Massey I don't live there anymore, but I can tell you where I would live (or not!) if we were ever stationed there again!  It's a somewhat pricey area, with tons of historic homes. Be careful of historic homes that are super old, can take lots of upkeep - may not be something you want AD and a newborn! Also, flooding is bad around certain areas, coastal areas especially, so watch out for that.  Don't live in Norfolk if you will work at Langley - the tunnel is awful on a daily basis!  Yorktown is my favorite close to Langley.  Don't live too far up the interstate near Bush Gardens/Williamsburg. It's beautiful, but the drive is horrendous.  Overall, it's a great place to be stationed! I miss it a lot!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to the BP family @Justin Massey , you came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Wishing you the best!

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Justin Massey

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer.

    Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    There are a few self-contained guides that you can access here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides


    Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

  • New to Real Estate · Mineral Springs, NC · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Lara White Thank you so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.