Newbie in PDX metro area! Lets connect/talk business

Newbie in PDX metro area! Lets connect/talk business

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey ya'll!! 

Union pipefitter in the Portland, OR metro. I'm handy and looking to get my feet wet! Mostly just posting right now as an ~actionable~ means towards my goals in the future...and of course to connect with people in my area. :-)

Looking to start my journey as a boots-on-the-ground type of cat..I'm heading towards the wholesaling route to build some capital to then funnel into BRRRR type rentals. What has worked for people in the Hillsboro/PDX area? Direct mail? Door knocking? Holler at me! I'm really just learning as I go and want to add value to someone's portfolio

Thanks!

1Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.