Which item(s) are you stocking up on in your home?!

Which item(s) are you stocking up on in your home?!

Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes

Although this question doesn’t really have anything to do with real estate investment, I’m interested in knowing which - if any - items you are stocking in your home (basement) in case of an emergency. Certain necessities such as toilet paper and meat are apparently in low supply right now and many people are fearful of low supply getting worse. 
Being involved in real estate management has awarded me some extra space. Thinking of what I can do with this extra space has led me to the question of what I should buy in bulk to store in this extra space for a rainy day. 

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Denver · Member since 2020 · 80 posts · 33 votes
    4y

    Hey! 

    There's a few things I have: Flour, sugar, eggs, toilet paper, meat and honestly, with everything going on. We have enough to live on for a few months in case anything happens. We also are blessed and have the space for that. :) 

    I'd recommend anything related to thing you can make... flour, sugar etc. Hope this helps! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.