Where are all the South FL Members?

Where are all the South FL Members?

Rental Property Investor · Labelle, FL · Member since 2011 · 48 posts · 23 votes

If you consider your self a "South Floridian"...just kidding. If you live/work/invest/play in South Florida, lets connect and network to show the rest of the BP members how we do things when we aren't enjoying the sunshine state and the absolutely B-E-A-utiful weather year round!

Russ

12Reply
299 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Hey @Russell Tidaback just curious what is considered "south florida" ? Is that like Miami, or the Keys, or Orlando or Fort Lauderdale? (look at all those fancy keywords! Hopefully some folks have Keyword Alerts set up for those!)

See this reply in the discussion

146 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Fort Lauderdale area, I'm 23 and ready to take action and to gain experience. I'm currently seeking to wholesale my first property. 

  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    Here!  lol

  • Professional · Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Raising my hand here!

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes
    10y

    "South Floridian" here who isn't a big fan of this hot and humid weather! Feel free to connect, interested to here from and meet like-minded individuals in our area. Wish you all the best in your endeavors!

    Gabriel

  • Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    If Jupiter is considered South Florida (some say it is, some say it isn't) then I am looking to connect too!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I live in South Florida. Looking to meet up with anyone in this area. What part of South Florida are you from?

  • Real Estate Investor · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Laura Scherr, I'm here in Pembroke Pines. PM your number and let me know when you want to connect.

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Start up investor in West Kendall... Looking for first deal.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 86 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    I am in East Kendal/Dadeland and currently have money to lend in Miami area.

  • Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 125 posts · 29 votes
    10y
    South Floridians, did we ever have a meet-up? I'm willing to help organize.
  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    10y

    I live in Palm Beach Gardens.  Looking to purchase a rehab property here and network with others.

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello all, I'm a newbie here from Broward.  Looking to get in on this investing world, looking for small multi-family (2-4) units.  Let me know.  Thanks.

  • Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 125 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @Ivanohe Hernandez -- I would like to learn more about what you're looking for. Any specific areas? What price range? PM me if you prefer.

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    New here, Raising my hand Would love to start investing and networking where i am in miami.
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    Hi. I am located in Central Florida. But have keyword alerts set up for South Florida. Thanks Brandon Turner. Would love to connect. Cheers.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I am in the Miami area and flip houses in the Miami-Dade and Broward counties. 

    If you are looking to attend real estate 'meet-ups' then consider joining the "Miami's Tier 1 Real Estate Networking Group". We hold meet-ups designed to get you in touch with local professionals whether it be (cash buyers, private money lenders, hard money lenders, sell-side bank lenders, contractors, or fellow rehabbers).

  • Real Estate Agent · Vienna, VA · Member since 2016 · 289 posts · 253 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the info @Michael Carrington!

  • Investor · Coconut Grove, FL · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Great info thanks, 

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    hi I'm a investor/wholesaler down in miami fl looking for like minded people so we can connect 

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi all,

    My name is Chris Dass and I'm in South Florida, close to Homestead.  Interested in connecting with anyone who is currently wholesaling and who would be willing to assist me in beginning to wholesale as a partner. New to investing. Willing to learn as much as I can and would be happy to hot the ground running. Thanks for this amazing opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community of people!!!   Look forward to a possible meet-up in the area. Thanks!!!

  • Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Raising my hand too. I'm new to BiggerPockets and I'm in the Coral Springs area. I'd love to connect with all of you.
  • Podcaster & Multi-Family Apartment Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 273 posts · 138 votes
    10y
    Brandon Turner I have a "South Florida" keyword set up. As well as some you mentioned and a couple others: Lee Ft Myers Broward County Palm Beach St Lucie Ft Pierce Love your podcasts and your investor platform, thank you! Adam Adams
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Marsha, Adam, and Brandon!!!  Great to meet you on BP!!!  Let me know if and when we can connect.  Look forward to connecting soon!  Thanks for your responses. 

    Chris

  • Rosie GiacosaPro Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Hi, We are in the Coral Gables area.
  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello.  I am new to South Florida real estate market although I have been active in the DC market for some time.  I'm interested int he west coast near term.  I'm wondering how people see the market in South Florida.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.