Where are all the South FL Members?

Where are all the South FL Members?

Rental Property Investor · Labelle, FL · Member since 2011 · 48 posts · 23 votes

If you consider your self a "South Floridian"...just kidding. If you live/work/invest/play in South Florida, lets connect and network to show the rest of the BP members how we do things when we aren't enjoying the sunshine state and the absolutely B-E-A-utiful weather year round!

Russ

12Reply
305 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Hey @Russell Tidaback just curious what is considered "south florida" ? Is that like Miami, or the Keys, or Orlando or Fort Lauderdale? (look at all those fancy keywords! Hopefully some folks have Keyword Alerts set up for those!)

See this reply in the discussion

146 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Raising hand here, I am a new investor in the Hollywood area. Looking for my first MFH that i would like to do FHA financing. I am looking in Broward, Looking to find a property in a neighborhood that's A, B maybe C. Trying to apply the 1%, I just started looking. I like the Coral springs area and limited areas in hollywood. I am still learning the neighborhoods.

  • Investor · Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hands raised here as well.

    Im in Coral Spring!! Love it here!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    South florida is in the house! 

    Hi everyone, Hans here, real estate agent working in Broward County. I'm currently starting to work with investors, and right now I'm captivated by this side of business. I'm thinking of starting investing myself, and this site keeping me right on track, for ideas and for networking. 

    South florida market is slowing in the luxury side, but everything up to $400k is going on as an average on 90 days, if priced correctly (don't let me start on the low appraised values this year). if there is a meetup soon, count me in!  

  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2009 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    where are the private money lenders in West Palm Beach?  I am SoFla resident

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hey Everyone,

    Also in the south Florida area, Would love to connect with you all.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone,

    I am in the south Florida area as well. Would love to connect with you all.

    Best,

    Markene

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Checking in.  I'm an investor and an agent here in the Fort Lauderdale area. I was born and raised right here in South Florida. I have experience in house hacking, multifamily, buy and hold, and flips.  I love talking real estate so If anyone wants to talk send me a PM. 

  • Real Estate Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I'm a buy and hold investor in the West Palm Beach area. I'm always looking for deals and always looking for lenders that will let me buy with little or no money.

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Also a fellow west palm beach resident. Looking for income with single family homes in up and coming areas around town. 

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    9y
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    9y

    @Rudy Pierre, @Christopher Worster, @Glenn Kopensky .... there is a coffee meetup tomorrow in Delray Beach if you are interested. It is from 1-4pm. Send me a message if you'd like more details, as I can not post the details in this forum. Best of luck out there!

  • Real Estate Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the invite.  I live in Pennsylvania and I am in Florida about one week each month. I will not be in Florida until Tuesday so I will miss this meetup.

    I don't know how to insert the user name link in a post, like @Jon Huber with a link.

    If someone can tell me, I would appreciate it.

  • Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hello everyone!
    I am an investor in the port st lucie area, and I am also an air conditioning contractor.
    If you have any questions or concerns in regards to the air conditioning systems at your properties, just let me know. I would be more than happy to assist you and provide information.




  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I'm out here in beautiful Sarasota, am I in? I hope so, retired Marine looking to make a living doing business.

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 227 posts · 106 votes
    9y

    I'm in Miami Beach, just moved down from Northeast Florida. Looking forward to aggressively taking on the market here as many people shy away due to the general consensus that "Miami is way to expensive to do REI in". Also focused on outer markets like Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, etc.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hello Everyone 

    I'm in Miami FL and I'm new to real estate investing. Also I'm looking to connect with you all to learn more about the business.

    Thank you

  • Thomas FranklinPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 939 posts · 739 votes
    9y
    Russell Tidaback Welcome to the community, of BiggerPockets! Be sure to check out the forums, the blogs, podcasts as well as other parts of this amazing website and like minded community. The people here have a vast amount of knowledge and are more than willing to share their experience and provide sound insight and advice. Do not hesitate, to post questions and bounce ideas around in applicable forums. I am located, in Miami. I am a Rehabber as well as a Buy and Hold Investor. Please free to reach out, to me, if you feel I may be of assistance, to your Real Estate Endeavors. Much to your success!
  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hello everyone in Miami, checking In. I am a MFH investor still looking to meet like minded people. I have properties around little Haiti/ lemon city. Looking to expand else where 

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hello fellow SoFlo members. MF investor here in Miami. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 49 votes
    9y
    Here
  • Virtual Assistant · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Checking in I went back to the start of the thread to check out the group. Hello everyone. I am also in Broward, Miramar, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines area. There was an article this Sunday about thousands of rental units being constructed and finished right now in  Fort Lauderdale. Not to mention in Miami Gardens this will add thousands of new condo and apartments. 

    With this is mind I wanted to start a dialog on its buy and hold vs buy and flip strategies.

  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Hello everyone! 

    Man, I'm glad to read that you're all here. 

    We have the perfect platform for you all to meet in real life. I'm the Director of the largest real estate investors association in South Florida and would love for you all to meet up at our club. We have networking, food, fun, and a cash bar. 

    We have two nationally recognized chapters: the Miami-Dade REIA & and the Broward REIA aka BREIA.

    @Jean Pierre @Marty True @Glenn Kopensky - Send me your emails through Direct Message and I'll add you to our buyer's list. I'm sure you'll find something you'd like to buy from our property list. 

  • Real Estate Professional · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Antonio Lopez when are the next meet ups?
  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Thanks for reaching out Bryan!

    Feb 1st in Broward and Feb 2nd in Miami Dade.
    Check out www.BREIA.com 's calendar for exact details.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    ✋🏼from Miami area, short sale listing agent, investor and getting into the passive income.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.