Where are all the South FL Members?

Where are all the South FL Members?

Rental Property Investor · Labelle, FL · Member since 2011 · 48 posts · 23 votes

If you consider your self a "South Floridian"...just kidding. If you live/work/invest/play in South Florida, lets connect and network to show the rest of the BP members how we do things when we aren't enjoying the sunshine state and the absolutely B-E-A-utiful weather year round!

Russ

12Reply
304 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Hey @Russell Tidaback just curious what is considered "south florida" ? Is that like Miami, or the Keys, or Orlando or Fort Lauderdale? (look at all those fancy keywords! Hopefully some folks have Keyword Alerts set up for those!)

See this reply in the discussion

146 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    9y

    My name is Tim Dorion and am a rookie real estate investor looking to start up in the West Palm Beach to Vero Beach area of Florida. My family and I are moving to that area from northern Virginia in the late March/early April time frame. I have been reading various topics here on the site and several books and know that I'll need some mentoring as I look to build my own business and team in the area.

    I have some start up capital of my own and access to private lending. Most importantly, I'd like to make real estate investing my full time career.

    The two big areas I'm lacking in are experience and contacts. I figure that these forums would give me the best chance to build contacts and translate that into experience.

    I'd really appreciate speaking with anyone who is currently or has been working in this area.

    Thanks,

    Tim Dorion

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Account Closed ! Congrats on your move to paradise! You will find plenty of great groups and people here in SE Florida. It's a great REI community.

  • Real Estate Professional · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Agent & Investor here in South East Florida. Anybody looking for an investor friendly realtor, reach out. 

  • Investor · FL · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 220 votes
    9y

    Investor and contractor  here in SW Miami. New to BP.

  • Wholesaler · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Another South Florida member in the house!

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Another new South Florida investor here looking for partnership and mentoring.
  • Real Estate Agent · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    @will f. Hey will do you still invest in FL I live in FL and am looking to start wholesaling and learning the game 

  • Real Estate Agent · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    @will f. Hey will do you still invest in FL I live in FL and am looking to start wholesaling and learning the game 

  • Real Estate Agent · Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 76 votes
    8y
    Hello from North Broward. I’m new to RE investing. Me personally I’m looking to get into notes. I’m not interested in any other aspects though interested in learning about all of it. This of course doesn’t limit me to South Florida. I will say seems like I’m starting to see prices come down a bit. A lot of new condos coming on the market in the next year or two in Miami-Dade and Broward. I’m always down for any type of meetup. Robert
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Living in Downtown Miami, new aspiring real estate investor. I run one of the most successful Nightclubs on South Beach. Would love to get to know some more investors on here. Free drinks on me haha.
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    New South FL member here. Interested to hear how people make RE investing work in a hcol area with significant insurance and property taxes
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    I'm in Miami and looking to invest in real estate. I have a little bit of cash and am researching the best angle to enter into this market. I also need a place for myself, as I currently rent. So I may do a live in flip or buy a condo with an HSA loan for a year then rent. Any advice is welcomed.

  • Homestead, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    Hello to everyone on this thread! Old or new... Im in the Homestead area. I've purchased a few homes in the past but all to live in. Im new to the investment game and ready to dive in head first. Im looking for properties to buy n hold. If you have any deals feel free to hit me up. Hope to hear from the investors in my area or bump into you at a meet up. ✌🏼️
  • Homestead, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    @dana lebel Sounds like you may have a nice rolodex of connections. I hear networking and established relationships will get you far in this industry. Free drinks are always the best drinks!
  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Fort Lauderdale checking in here. Enjoying the sunny weather in South Florida while the rest of the country freezes. Gave myself a goal today. Cuz I work better with Golds and dates and timers on my phone. I must buy a duplex Triplex fourplex within the next 60 days. Anybody see is one out there preferably needing some work give a shout.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.