Boise Idaho Wholesalers

44 Replies

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Hi I am interested in wholesale as well and would like to meet up with others who are doing the same in the Boise area. If any of you are interested in meeting for a coffee and a chat I would appreciate it. 

I wasn't sure if I should bump this thread or start my own, but here goes!

I recently moved to Boise, and I've been wanting to get started in real estate investing for some time, and I recently spoke to a family friend about wholesaling. He has some knowledge and a buyer list, but he is out of state, so we're trying to find a sample contract that people might use here, and also a good title agency to work with. Any help is really appreciated!

Hello everyone - I suppose I'll just introduce myself on this already 3 year old thread to keep the trend going. I'm interested to meet wholesalers and realtors with a pulse on various markets in Ada County (Boise, Eagle or Meridian) with a focus on SFR's. Overall, just wanting to build relationships, even though as an Oklahoma graduate, I'm still a little embarrassed by Boise States iconic 43–42 Fiesta Bowl upset win over OU in 2007!

Thanks, 

Kris Hamilton

@James Davis Having a good title company is key to wholesale. We use Pioneer Title and have heard good things about Alliance Title and Stewart Title as well. Just start calling and ask if there is anyone who works mostly with investors. Let them know what you are looking to do and you will be off and rolling in this hot market!

Hello everyone, I am new to Biggerpockets and new to investment property. I know this thread was introduced 3 years ago but it is addressing the markets I am interested in. I grew up in Nampa ID and have been on Active Duty in the Army and living in Oregon. I plan to move back to Idaho and have 5 years till my "retirement". I am interested in fostering a relationship with wholesalers and relators with experience on the different markets in Canyon and Ada County.  I am interested in investing in the Idaho real estate market and not sure what direction I should go.

Hi all! Like Brent I'm also a fairly new investor, but I'm moving to the Boise area from Oregon next month. I'd love to get involved with the network as soon as I land. When is the next quarterly meeting Jonna?

@Cody Stone please add me to your list and anyone else wholesaling in this area as well. I buy and sell raw land don't matter size, or price range and could close quickly. I sold a land near CDA and in hindsight I should've kept it!  For Idaho, I cover the whole state so don't matter if it's south ID or north ID. 

Originally posted by @Edgar U. :

@Cody Stone please add me to your list and anyone else wholesaling in this area as well. I buy and sell raw land don't matter size, or price range and could close quickly. I sold a land near CDA and in hindsight I should've kept it!  For Idaho, I cover the whole state so don't matter if it's south ID or north ID. 

Hi Edgar....this thread is pretty old. I don't think Cody has been active much on the site, his last post was December last year. I think the only one on this thread that's still very active is @Jonna Weber . Maybe she can help you.

Originally posted by @Jerry Puckett :
Originally posted by @Edgar U.:

Hi Edgar....this thread is pretty old. I don't think Cody has been active much on the site, his last post was December last year. I think the only one on this thread that's still very active is @Jonna Weber . Maybe she can help you.

Thanks so much and I will reach out to her!