New To Real Estate Seeking Guidance!

New To Real Estate Seeking Guidance!

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello, My names Jordan Roueche! I’m currently working on getting my real estate license, and is looking for any advice anyone has to offer. I am creating a plan to get where I want to be in life, and a mentorship or internship is something I want to pursue starting out in this industry for the main purpose of gaining hands on experience.

I really enjoy the bigger pockets community. I came across this podcast with the book “Investing with little to no money down” by Brandon Turner. I reside in the Bryan / College Station area where I would like to connect with other dedicated realtors. I’m always learning therefore always asking new questions and trying to find answers. Education is very important to me which is why I foresee my business taking off, however no one should have to do it alone. There are times when I would like to commune with other people who can guide me or share their recommendations. If anyone has starting stories they’d like to share or previous sales that may not have gone how you wanted them too I would enjoy hearing about it!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gregory SchwartzBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Come to our BCS REI meet-ups. The next one will be Thursday, June 9th. We have a ton of great people, a few investor agents, contactors, house hackers, Airbnbers and apartment investors!

  • Janesville WI · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 36 votes
    4y

    @Jordan Roueche feels free to reach out, happy to help. I am growing my knowledge ever day and have been lucky to find a mentor that has over 200 doors and growing every day. 

    Welcome to real estate. 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Gregory Schwartz:

    Come to our BCS REI meet-ups. The next one will be Thursday, June 9th. We have a ton of great people, a few investor agents, contactors, house hackers, Airbnbers and apartment investors!


     That sounds exciting! Thank you for the invite. I would like to attend and meet some of the dedicated people in our area to see what they have to say! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.