Trying to continue to gather more cash flow even tho approved?

Trying to continue to gather more cash flow even tho approved?

Real Estate Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 72 posts · 9 votes

What would be a good extra source of passive or active income that I can do without my day job?

Goal is to get more real estate but in Washington State the numbers are hard to come by.

I am currently house hacking for extra cash, to continue to store(Cardone), but I am looking for more ways to generate, would online business do it or does anyone have any other thoughts?

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y

    Hi @Cameron Brulotte, there are a million ways to make a million dollars.

    You just need to focus on it enough to get to the point of exponential returns.

    You can make a lot of money on the side doing things in real estate or in other fields (like e-commerce).

    Find the sweet spot of things you are good at, enjoy doing, and have the potential for high income.

    Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.