Motivational speaker good or bad?

Motivational speaker good or bad?

Member since 2025 · 79 posts · 35 votes

Hello so this is completely off topic and not real estate related but how do you feel about Brian Tracy or other people that are similar to what he does? Did it help you start your investing journey and if it did how did it help you?

1Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10mo
Quote from @Robel Nessro:

Hello so this is completely off topic and not real estate related but how do you feel about Brian Tracy or other people that are similar to what he does? Did it help you start your investing journey and if it did how did it help you?

No it didn’t help me start my investing career. 
 
Not wanting to be a cashier at Walmart, had a greater impact on my investment career.. 
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Robel Nessro:

    Hello so this is completely off topic and not real estate related but how do you feel about Brian Tracy or other people that are similar to what he does? Did it help you start your investing journey and if it did how did it help you?

    No it didn’t help me start my investing career. 
     
    Not wanting to be a cashier at Walmart, had a greater impact on my investment career.. 
  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Robel Nessro:

    Hello so this is completely off topic and not real estate related but how do you feel about Brian Tracy or other people that are similar to what he does? Did it help you start your investing journey and if it did how did it help you?

    Well, I already wasn't a Walmart cashier. I worked for the world's largest distributor of computers as a sales rep. I was doing just fine.

    However, I knew that if I had a bigger cut of the pie, I'd be more satisfied. Guys like Brian Tracy, Joe Cossman, Jay Conrad Levinson and several others, long forgotten by most, played a major role in convincing me that I didn't have to be beholden to a corporation and alternatives existed. I just needed to decide what I liked.
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    10mo

    You can have the greatest motivational speaker speak to an audience. At the end of the day, it is all about you and what are you willing to do. I know people who have never had a motivational speaker and have crushed it and I know people who go from speaker to speaker and course to course and never get anywhere.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.