What would you do with your earnings from real estate?

What would you do with your earnings from real estate?

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 43 posts · 0 votes

My dream and end goal is to ultimately have wealth in my family for many genorations to come. Though my biggest dream is to earn enough money to start my own racing team. I used to race go karts when i was younger and have always wanted to race formula 1 since a little boy. Since i'm getting older now ( only 20 ) and probably won't have enough money untill 5-10 years from now to start racing I can only really look forward to Champ car. Which is still really good but thats what i would do right now. What about you?

0Reply
13 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • FL · Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    WIth my earnings, probably try to start a defense company or just as you a race car team. I'm a fan of watching the ALMS series with the C6R Corvettes, have love for F1 too.

  • Nashua, NH · Member since 2008 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    18y

    Anything I want at any given time.. I want freedom to travel and freedom to spend time with my family. I also want freedom to spend on my hobbies. Freeeeedoommmmmm lol.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 43 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I love both or your replies. The ALMS is a great series and yes the c6r's DOMINATE hands down. Then again so did the c5r. Too bill i agree with you. I don't have a family, since i am still young and want to enjoy my life before that ball and chain, but would want to spend losts of time with them and yes traveling but then again that comes with the racing team. HAHA just remember freedom isn't free.

  • Real Estate Investor · Millsboro, DE · Member since 2008 · 480 posts · 26 votes
    18y

    Im looking to develop small bodies of land, and make them "cool" with the upper echelon. Make them getaways for the moneymakers. Places where they go for privacy, where everything is top notch....just how they like it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Although I really LOVE doing what I do, I have a larger passion for giving back. I love to build playgrounds in under developed and less priviledged areas.

    I have already started doing it, but would love to be able to accomplish more of that.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 43 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Ryan i think thats great. I think we all should try to give a little back in some way. I mean even just trying to mentor a kid would be great. and anthony sounds like you have a billion idea. Basically i see you have a "Island Hotel" so to speak where everything is run by your comapny. Sounds good if it all works out i want a free stay Lol = )

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.