UFO? Nope, Missle test off Californias coast

UFO? Nope, Missle test off Californias coast

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Did anyone see the light from the missle test off Californias coast? They say it was a middle fired from a sub off the coast. LAX has rerouted late night traffic for the military manuvers being done off the coast. Missle Testing

Here in south Orange County we can often hear blasts from Camp Pendelton, but I've never seen anything like a missle flying overhead. 

I must say, I didn't see it, but would have liked to. They had reports from Nevada and Arizona saying people saw it. Strange. 

Thoughts? 

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Minden, NV · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    honestly I can't imagine being able to see a missle that far away... And the way it was lit up? I saw it personally - it literally changed speeds in mid flight????? 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 433 posts · 103 votes
    10y

    Didn't see it..but maybe if I had just gone outside. Le sigh.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.