PLEASE STAY SAFE FLORIDA, GEORGIA AND CAROLINAS

PLEASE STAY SAFE FLORIDA, GEORGIA AND CAROLINAS

Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes

This goes out to all the Florida, Georgia , the Carolinas investors and their families. Please stay safe and protect yourselves during the upcoming Hurricane. I was able to make it back to the west coast but for you that are there please heave the warnings of the authorities and take refuge. Hope all will be well.

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes
9y

Hey Robert. The worse part of the storm is suppose to hit around 1pm today .. I will keep you updated and if need be I can check on your property while checking on mine after the storm.. let me know.. thanks for your prayers and concerns

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes
    9y

    Hey Jacksonville give us a update on the general property damage if any in the morning. Thanks

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hey Robert. The worse part of the storm is suppose to hit around 1pm today .. I will keep you updated and if need be I can check on your property while checking on mine after the storm.. let me know.. thanks for your prayers and concerns

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    9y

    @Paki Judson  How'd it go in JAX?  I have properties on the Westside.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Larry Fried Hi Larry  the west side didn't get hit to badly  I have 5 properties and a hotel on that side and no damages to any of them.  

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Paki Judson.  That is good to hear.  I hope to hear similar good news about all my props and tenants in the coming days.

  • Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes
    9y

    Ok, thanks Paki

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.