Anybody in the car business? Looking for a Ford Flex

Anybody in the car business? Looking for a Ford Flex

Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 338 posts · 129 votes

Hey Everyone,

So I've been on the hunt for a 2009-2010 Ford Flex for my wife to take the kids around in.  So far I've been striking out a bit.

I'm looking to pay less than $10,000, ideally something in the $6500-7500 range.  Mileage anything less than 150,000.  Our van has rusted out, so just looking for something reliable for her, for the next few years.

I'm in Wisconsin but I'm willing to fly to pick up, would actually prefer something that hasn't seen salt.

If anybody has a lead on one and can share it would be much appreciated.

0Reply
0 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    I'm assuming that you've used Cars.com? If you're striking out there I'd go into a local Ford dealer and ask them to find you one. Dealers have a system they use to buy each other's inventory. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.